All university webpages are built using a three-region template, which includes a
standardized university-wide header and footer, as well as a fully-customizable page
All pages begin with a header that includes global, site-wide navigation plus the university logo. The footer contains links to colleges and schools, offices and divisions, university social media platforms, and other widely visited links.
- University-Level Header: Includes university-wide, global navigation and resources
- Page Content Region: Customizable, expandable content region for creating unit-specific content
- University Footer: Includes university-wide global navigation and resources
Units can customize the area between the university header and footer. In this space, you can clearly identify your unit and present your content.
Within the unit region, there are four main areas:
- Unit Header: Appears just below the university header at the top of all pages. The unit header includes the unit name, which links to the unit home page
- Unit Navigation Region: Displays on every page, with a gray bar and garnet frond to indicate the page being viewed
- Page Content Region: Customizable area that appears on every page
- Unit Footer Region: Appears at the bottom of every page in a gray bar above the university's footer. Customizable links can lead to pages within the unit site highlighting the unit's location, contact, calendar, social media channels and other information