A Refreshed Approach for a Historic Identity
The university's refreshed brand platform will begin to be rolled out in the spring of 2019. Big updates in message development, visual identity, brand tools and more are currently in production and will come online in the toolbox throughout the semester.
The Communicators Network is designed to support campus communicators. The group gathers regularly for educational programming, updates about university marketing and communications efforts, and to interact and exchange ideas with one another.
Network and Build Professional Skills
The Communicators Network:
- Helps build a strong, distinctive brand for the University of South Carolina
- Provides a critical venue for sharing up-to-date information about university branding, integrated marketing and communications initiatives
- Offers valuable presentations and contemporary speakers on topics critical to communicators, including the importance of brand strategies, marketing communications planning, social media trends, web standards and public relations
- Assists in the dissemination of consistent marketing messages to target audiences
- Provides an opportunity for collaborative sharing of successful ideas, resources, best practices and communication strategies