Host Information Sessions & Tabling Events
Information Sessions and Tabling Events will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. All requests should be scheduled through Handshake. Note : A two-hour minimum tabling event is required prior to hosting an information session.
For more information on engagement opportunities, please contact Engagement Coordinator, Kati Jennings at email@example.com.
- Create an account or log into your existing account in Handshake, our online recruiting system.
- If you are a new employer or contact, your Handshake profile will be reviewed and approved within 72 hours.
- Once you are approved, log in and select the Events link on the left bar of your Handshake homepage. Select Request Event in the top right toolbar to post your event request. Note: events will not be approved until campus space has been confirmed.
- Select New Event Request from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the requested information, and click Save and Continue. Your request will be submitted to our office. Once processed, a member of our team will contact you.
Connect with Specific Departments or Organizations
The Career Center staff will work with employers to make connections with academic departments and student groups relevant to your recruiting needs to collaborate on these events. For example, many of our academic departments have student leadership organizations and/or student affiliates of professional organizations.