Wheat Street Courts
1300 Wheat Street
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Dawn – Dusk
Who can use the courts?
- Only USC students, faculty, staff and alumni with Blatt Center memberships may use the tennis courts.
- You must present your USC CarolinaCard or Blatt PE Center Alumni Membership Card to enter the court.
- You may bring one guest.
Prohibited on the Courts
- Animals or pets
- Glass containers
- Bikes, skateboards and rollerblades
- Alcohol and tobacco (also prohibited on the surrounding grounds)
- Amplified music
Time Limits and Reservations
- There are no court reservations.
- You may use the court for two hours maximum once you sign in.
Bad Weather and Court Conditions
- The Office of Campus Recreation may cancel any games or events during bad weather or for poor court conditions.
Lost, Stolen or Damaged Property
- The Office of Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items or equipment.