To request a reservation for a particular space for your upcoming event, complete
the Campus Recreation Space Request Form. Please note that Blatt facilities have varying guidelines
Updated Operating Hours
The STWFC is currently open. Important information regarding reopening guidelines can be found on our main page. Please see the Hours & Schedules for modified hours.
Those that had an expired spring or active summer membership to Blatt will have access
to the STWFC. A current Carolina Card will be required.
Campus Recreation Space Requests are unavailable until further notice
Classroom 134, 135
- Classroom 134: 44
- Classroom 135: 45
- Blu-ray Player
- DVD Player
- Data Projector (LCD)
- Document Camera
- Network Connection – Wired
- Network Connection – Wireless
- Podium / Lecturn
- Projection Screen
Gym 305, 307, 308
- Gym 305: three regulation basketball courts
- Gym 307: badminton and volleyball capabilities
- Gym 308: one regulation basketball court
- No hanging on rims or nets.
- Non-marking athletic shoes required.
- No kicking or punting of sport equipment in the Main Gym.
- Spitting on floor or walls is prohibited.
View Gym 305
View Gym 307
View Gym 308
Blatt Softball Field
- No amplified music.
- Tobacco in any form is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Animals or pets are prohibited on or within field areas.
- Motorized vehicles prohibited on fields.
- Golf is prohibited on fields.
- Metal cleats/spikes are prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited on fields.
- Bicycles, rollerblading, and skateboard are prohibited on field areas.
- Use restricted to UofSC students, faculty, and staff.
- No softball/baseball/lacrosse on Field 4 due to the close proximity of parked cars.
- No paint unless it is color run powdered paint.
- Participants must present a Carolina Card upon request.
View the Blatt Softball Field
The Office of Campus Recreation reserves the right to modify remove or cancel any/all
parts of a reservation if the policies and procedures are not followed.