Level Four Training
The following outline provides an overview of the material covered in each module of Level Four.
*Please note: The University Advising Center aims to keep all training material up-to-date and accurate. If you notice errors, please contact ADVtrain@mailbox.sc.edu.
Level Four Rewards
*NOTE - All advisor certification rewards are on hold due to COVID-19 budget restrictions. Advisors are encouraged to continue the training & certification process. Certification will continue to be tracked and rewards will be provided in the future as the budget allows.
Advisors who successfully complete Level Four be recognized at the annual UofSC System Advisors' Conference, receive a plaque and are eligible to choose from the list of Level Four Rewards below.*
- One-year membership to the National Academic Advising Association (new membership or renewal)
- NACADA National Conference Registration (limited)
- NACADA Region 3 Conference Registration (limited)
- NACADA Online Course (limited)
- Appreciative Advising Course (limited)
- Appreciative Advising Institute (limited)
- First Year Experience Conference Registration (limited)
- Advising book (from choice list)
*Further restrictions may apply. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions regarding the reward selection process.