Columbia, SC 29208
Professor Wang's research interests include computer vision, medical imaging, and machine learning. Recently, his research is focused on developing computational algorithms and software tools for
- understanding the natural images or image sequences by extracting perceptually salient structures,
- constructing statistical models for quantifying the nonrigid shape variation of anatomic structures,
- automatically and interactively segmenting structures of interest from various MR, CT, and microscopic images,
- detecting and recognizing objects of interest from images,
- detecting and recognizing human activities in videos.