The USC College of Nursing offers an array of undergraduate, graduate and general scholarships.
Priority for scholarship consideration will be given to students enrolled full-time (12 semester hours for undergraduate students, 9 semester hours for graduate students). College of Nursing Scholarship Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
a. The applicant must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident.
b. The applicant must be admitted to the College of Nursing or currently enrolled in the College.
c. The applicant must meet academic requirement(s) as follows:
- Freshman: GPA of 3.0 and minimum SAT total score of 1000 or ACT composite score of 24
- Continuing Undergraduate Students: Institutional and overall GPA of 3.0 and no below ‘C’ grade in a required nursing or science course
- Transfer Undergraduate Students: GPA of 3.0 on coursework at previous institution(s) and no below ‘C’ grade in a required nursing or science course
- New Graduate Students: Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 at previous institution(s)
- Continuing Graduate Students: Graduate GPA of 3.0 and no below ‘B’ grades
- Transfer Graduate Students: Graduate GPA of 3.0 at previous institution(s) and no below ‘B’ grades
For more information, please contact (803) 777-7412.