- Provides competencies to systematically analyze and improve business
processes in manufacturing, services, health care and their supply chains
- Offers a major in global supply chain and operations management
- Prepares graduates for industry-validated professional certifications
such as Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and APICS CPIM.
This major is a good fit if you:
- Enjoy analyzing business problems and finding creative and
- Enjoy learning through real-life, hands-on experiences.
- Are an analytical and logical thinker who enjoys working in diverse teams
Why should you enroll?
- GSCOM majors find careers in global manufacturing firms in production/operations, sourcing, quality control, distribution logistics and supply chain management; in service firms for general operations management and logistics/supply chain management; and in consulting firms as supply chain and business process improvement consultants.
- Graduates skilled in operations and supply chain analysis and problem-solving are in high demand in all sectors of the economy.
- The Moore School’s GSCOM program is ranked No. 12 in the nation by Gartner.