An Unparalleled, Global View of Business
Commercial International France Amerique
Global Business and Innovation
Shenzhen, China and Auckland, New Zealand
International Business of the Americas
International Business and Chinese Enterprise
Hong Kong, China
International Business Education Alliance
Mannheim, Germany; Singapore; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
International Business in the Middle East and North Africa
Cohort Program Admissions
Admission to an international business cohort program at the Darla Moore School of Business is highly competitive and enrollment is limited. Due to the strenuous academic curriculum at our partner schools and at USC, students selected for the program must have high quantitative skills and strong academic preparation from high school. Students who have completed or are currently enrolled in a college calculus course through AP/IB/Dual Enrollment course work will be given preference in the admissions process. Due to the four-year structure of cohort programs, we cannot accept transfer students or current USC upperclassmen.
Please join us either Thursday, January 11, 2018 or Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 4:00 pm EST for a webinar on our IB Cohort Programs. During the webinar, advisors will be available to answer your questions online.
Instructions and reminders for participation in an Adobe Connect webinar:
- It is recommended to use Mozilla Firefox as the web browser for Adobe Connect sessions.
You can download Firefox
for free at http://www.mozilla.org
- You should update Adobe Flash on your computer. You can download the latest version of Flash at https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- When connecting to a Connect session, you should close any competing programs on your computer, as these may affect the ability of your computer to maintain a connection.
- If using a wireless connection, be sure you have a strong wireless signal to your computer.
- When going into the session as a participant, at the Connect login screen, click on
Guest, and type your name in
the provided box. You can enter the session early, but the webinar will not be available until 4:00pm Eastern
Click here to access the IB Cohort Webinar