There are a variety of ways to learn about the Master of International Business program at the Moore School. You will find these sessions informative and helpful in your decision-making process. Alumni or current students of the MIB program frequently provide their perspectives.
Learn more about the Moore School MIB
- City visits — Meet a recruiter in your location for a one-on-one conversation about the MIB program.
- MIB Lunch and Learn — This fall and early spring, prospective students are invited to join us for these on-campus events where they have the opportunity to meet with MIB alumni, faculty and staff.
- Graduate school fairs — Learn more about what the MIB program has to offer on your campus at these events.
- Meet Moore on Your Campus — Speak with recruiters when we visit your school to learn what the MIB program has to offer.
- Professional conferences/meetings — Drop by our exhibit booth and learn about the MIB program.
- Virtual information sessions — Online presentations held at various times
- Visit the School — Schedule an office visit with a recruiter.