Virtual Information Sessions
Can’t make it to an on-campus event? We’ve got you covered. We offer online presentations held at various times of the day to accommodate your schedule and travel needs. Get all of your questions answered directly by the MACC director. Join us for an informative online discussion about the MACC graduate program at a time that fits your schedule.
On-Campus Information Sessions
Our On-Campus Information Sessions give you a glimpse into our program. We provide an in-depth overview of our program, what it takes to get in and opportunities for earning scholarships and graduate assistant positions. You can also enjoy a tour of our new Moore School building and dinner with current students, alumni and faculty members to gain their perspectives on our program.
The information sessions typically run from 5:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. The tour and dinner follow.
MACC on Tour
Catch us in a town near you. We visit graduate fairs and student organization meetings, and we even hold special information sessions outside of Columbia.
This is a personalized opportunity to meet with us one-on-one. We’ll show you around, review your application materials, give you feedback and answer your questions. We'll work around your schedule. Email us at email@example.com to get on our calendar.
Decision in a Day
An accelerated, one-day admissions event. Applicants interview in the morning, and receive an admission and financial award decision in the afternoon. This event is when we award our largest fellowships.
How it works:
Applicants for the MACC program must submit their applications and required materials by the deadlines listed below. By participating in Decision in a Day, applicants will interview instead of completing the statement of purpose and letters of recommendation requirements. All attendees are automatically considered for our largest fellowship awards. Before you leave, you receive your potential admission and financial award package.
Please note that registration for Decision in a Day does not guarantee an invitation or consideration for fellowship awards (see eligibility requirements below).
|Event Date||Application and Materials Deadline*|
|Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017||Friday, Oct. 6, 2017|
|Saturday, Nov. 4, 2017||Friday, Oct. 27, 2017|
*Applications and materials received after these dates will not be considered for these events.
How to participate:
- Register online for the MACC Decision in a Day event by the required date (see chart above).
- Submit your application and materials by 5 p.m. EST on the required date (see chart above).
Required application materials:
- Submitted online application
- Paid application fee
- For the required statement of purpose in the application, upload a Word document that says "MACC Decision in a Day."
- Transcripts from each college/university attended
- Official GMAT scores
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (International applicants only. See our International Students page for waiver policy and score requirements).
- For the required letters of recommendations, enter the following individuals as your references and select "No" to "Will this provider be submitting the letter of recommendation online?"
- Cumulative GPA or most recent 60 hrs GPA of at least 3.25
- Major GPA of at least 3.00
- GMAT score of at least 570
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MACC: Day One
During the months of February and March, admitted students are invited to catch a glimpse of what it means to be a part of the MACC community. We’ll walk you around, answer any remaining questions and let you unwind at a social event with other incoming and current MACC students.