The following are links to useful information about computing and information technologies in use by faculty, staff, and students in the School of Law. Questions concerning computing and IT support should be addressed to Gary Moore (Assistant Dean for Academic Technology, Room 202F, 803-777-8296, Email), or Deborah Murdaugh (Computer Support Specialist, Room 202D, 803-777-8262, Email).
Featured Links of the Week!
- How Students Can Get Microsoft Office for Free
- Setting up Office 365 on iPhone/iPad — iPhone & Android
- Setting up Office 365 on Windows Phone
- Acceptable Use
- Computer Support
- Lecture Capture Technology Policy
- Web Policy
- Mandatory Computer Ownership Policy for Students