- I solemnly pledge to accept fully the duties and responsibilities that accompany my entry as a law student into the legal profession.
- I will pursue my studies to the best of my ability.
- I will be prepared.
- I will conduct myself with dignity and will strive at all times to bring honor and respect to my profession and to my university.
- I will respect the rights and dignity of all other persons and be civil to them, without regard to differences that may arise between us.
- I commit myself to service without prejudice and integrity without compromise. this is my oath.
Student Professionalism Oath
Taking the Student Professionalism Oath marks the beginning of your law school career, and your first steps into the legal profession.