This is a list of scholarship opportunites from groups outside the School of Law.
Scholarships are listed chronologically by deadline date.
- National Business Law Scholarship
- Sponsor: Brown, PC Tax Practice Group
- More Information: Website
- Email: email@example.com
- Topic: Cover letters should also include the following information:
- Email Address
- Street, City, State & Zip Code
- Phone Number
- University Name & City, State
- Student ID
- GPA (minimum 3.0)
- Expected Graduation Date
- Candidates are encouraged to submit, along with their letter, any documents demonstrating
their interest in business law. Documents might include a transcript or class schedule
showing business law courses completed or currently enrolled in, a letter of recommendation
from a business law professor or a letter from someone who supervised the applicant
in a business law-related job or internship.
- Award: Scholarship, a $500 stipend which will be awarded to a second or third year U.S.
law student with a demonstrated interest in business law. The award will be paid directly
to the student, and can be used for any expenses related to legal education, including
but not limited to tuition, room, board, books, bar review courses, or commuting expenses.
- Deadline: Monday, August 7, 2017