- D. W. Matolak, R. Sun, “Air-Ground Channel Characterization for Unmanned Aircraft Systems—Part I: Methods, Measurements, and Results for Over-water Settings,” to appear, IEEE Trans. Veh. Tech., 2016.
- K. Guan, B. Ai, A. Fricke, D. He, Z. Zhong, D. W. Matolak, T. Kuerner, “Excess Propagation Loss of Semi-Closed Obstacles for Inter/Intra-Device Communications in the Millimeter-Wave Range,” Journal of Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves (Springer), online 13 February 2016.
- D. W. Matolak, K. A. Remley, C. Holloway, C. Gentile, “Outdoor-to-Indoor Channel Dispersion and Power-Delay Profile Models for the 700-MHz and 4.9-GHz Bands,” to appear, IEEE Antennas & Propagation Letters, 2015.
- P. Liu, B. Ai, D. W. Matolak, R. Sun, Y. Li, “5 GHz Vehicle-to-Vehicle Channel Characterization for Example Overpass Channels,” to appear, IEEE Trans. Veh. Tech., 2015.
- D. DiTomaso, A. Kodi, D. W. Matolak, S. Kaya, S. Laha, W. Rayess, “A-WiNoC: Adaptive Wireless Network-on-Chip Architecture for Chip Multiprocessors,” IEEE Trans. Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 26, no. 12, pp. 3289-3302, December 2015.
- (Invited Paper) D. W. Matolak, “Modeling the Vehicle-to-Vehicle Propagation Channel: A Review,” Radio Science, vol. 14, no. 9, pp. 721-736, (DOI: 10.1002/2013RS005363), September 2014.
- D. W. Matolak, C. L. Holloway, K. A. Remley, Q. Zhang, Q. Wu, “Large-Scale Site and Frequency Diversity in Urban Peer-to-Peer Channels for Six Public Safety Frequency Bands,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Communication, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 2025-2033, April 2014.
R. Sun, D. W. Matolak, Q. Wu, “Characterization of the 5 GHz Elevator Shaft Channel,”
IEEE Trans. on Wireless Comm., vol. 12, no. 10, pp. 5138-5145, October 2013.
H. Jamal, D. W. Matolak, “Channel Estimation in an Over-water Air-Ground Channel Using Low Complexity OFDM-OQAM Modulations,” Proc. IEEE CCNC 2016, Las Vegas, NV, 9-12 January 2016.
- Invited Presentation, European Conf. on Antennas & Propagation, “Channel Characterization for Unmanned Aircraft Systems,” 12-17 April 2015, Lisbon, Portugal
- Invited Presentation, IEEE Int. Conf. on Computing, Networking, and Communications, “Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Communications Challenges and Future Aerial Networking,” 16-19 February 2015, Anaheim, CA
Invited Presentation, Beijing Jiaotong University, State Key Laboratory for Rail Traffic Control & Safety, “Wireless Channel Modeling, Unusual Propagation Effects, V2V Communications, and Air-Ground Channel Modeling,” 16-25 July 2014, Beijing, China