A plant manager will be in charge of power distribution and automation systems in a factory, managing equipment upgrades, refits, and new installations.
You might work for a company such as International Paper, Nucor or Carolina Eastman.
Career-appropriate courses are ...
Career Concentration Classes (ELCT)
- 531 Digital Control Systems
- Power Systems Design & Analysis
- 553 Electromechanical Energy Conversion
Career Competitiveness Classes
- ECHE 567 Process Safety, Health, and Loss Prevention
- ELCT 530 Industrial Controls