On-Campus InterviewsSchedule dates to interview students and alumni during fall and spring semesters. The majority of interviews occur between the end of September and mid-November for the fall semester and between the end of January and mid-April in the spring. When you have “just-in-time” recruiting needs and wish to use our interviewing space in the summer, interview rooms can be scheduled to accommodate you.
On-campus recruiting is generally reserved for full-time, internship, and co-op positions. To recruit students for part-time and seasonal jobs, we will help you set up an information table at the Russell House Student Union or another key location.
Use the calendar link on the left menu bar to see the On-Campus Interview calendar for the current semester.
To request an on-campus interview date, follow the instructions below:
1) Create an account in Handshake, our online recruiting system: www.sc.edu/career (click on the "Employers" tab under the Handshake logo).
2) If you are a new employer or contact, your Handshake profile will be reviewed and approved. Your profile will be approved within 72 hours.
3) Once you are approved, click on the "Interviews" link on the left bar of your Handshake homepage to request an on-campus interview schedule.
4) Then you will click "Request Interview Schedule" in the top right toolbar.
Meeting rooms are available for information sessions. Most employers hold information sessions the evening before a scheduled interview date.
To request an information session date, follow the instructions below:
2) After logging in, you will see a series of drop down menus on your homepage. Select Job Fairs and Events on the far right side and then select New Event Request from the drop-down box.
3) Fill out the information and click Save & Continue.
4) Your request will be submitted to our office and you will be contacted.