The Palmetto College Online Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration is issued by The School of Business at USC Aiken, one of USC's senior campuses.
Palmetto College’s Business Administration program with a concentration in Management gives you the practical knowledge you'll need to stand out as an job candidate. Our business curriculum has been developed to reflect today's employers' real-world needs, so you'll graduate with the problem-solving skills that will get you hired and promoted in the modern marketplace.
- Develop strong oral and written communication skills
- Achieve an appreciation for diversity and the global nature of business
- Learn how to work well within a team
- Establish a strong ethical compass
- Learn business best practices and “soft skills”
- Gain familiarity with business technology
Our business administration program will prepare you to meet the changing demands
of dynamic global markets and grant you leadership skills that will serve you well
in any organization.
See the curriculum
Prerequisites & Requirements
To apply for this online degree program, students must have:
- 45-60 credit hours from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Completion of the following courses:
- Composition and Literature
- Survey of Calculus (or higher-level Calculus)
- Public Speaking or Interpersonal Communication
- Macro- or Microeconomics
- Natural Science with a Lab
- Natural Science with or without a Lab
- Social or Behavioral Science
- World Civilization
- American History or American Government
If you’re a full-time student, the program should take about 2 ½ years—the same as
if you were attending class in-person. If you work, you may need to take a lighter
Talk to an advisor about how to balance Palmetto College classes with your schedule.
Palmetto College's Business Administration program is the only online business degree completion program in South Carolina to be fully accredited by AACSB International.
AACSB accreditation is the gold standard for business programs worldwide, and is held by fewer than 10 percent of all business schools around the world. Having an AACSB undergraduate business degree facilitates admission to an AACSB-accredited MBA program in the future. AACSB accreditation also ensures that a business school's curriculum is up-to-date, that business courses are taught by qualified faculty and that student learning is regularly assessed within a culture of continuous improvement.
|Semester||Application Deadline||Missing Documents||Final Registration||Tuition Deadline||Class Start|
|Fall 2017||July 14, 2017||July 31, 2017||August 15, 2017||August 17, 2017||August 28, 2017|
|Spring 2018||December 1, 2017||December 15, 2017||January 12, 2018||January 10, 2018||January 16, 2018|
Ready to get started?
Call, chat, or email us today! Our trained representatives can create a plan that takes into account your earned credits and your unique circumstances.
If you've already talked to a Palmetto College representative, just follow the application instructions for this degree.