Need a computer? As a student at the university, you can get educational discounts on computers and peripherals from Apple and Dell. Apple provides education pricing to all college students through the Apple Store for Education or in any Apple Retail Store. Students can also receive discounts through the university’s Dell Member Purchase Program.
- Education discounts from Apple and Dell
- Purchase direct from the manufacturer
- Student at USC
- CarolinaCard or other proof of eligibility
- You can purchase an Apple computer, software, and select products at a discount online at the Apple Store for Education or by visiting any Apple Retail Store. When shopping in the retail store, take your CarolinaCard or other proof of eligibility.
- You can purchase Dell computers, printers, and accessories at educational discounts directly from Dell at http://www.dell.com/usc or 1-800-695-8133. Use the USC Member ID US126277047 to get your discount.
- Apple’s and Dell’s back-to-school promotions start at the beginning of summer and typically provide the best discounts.
- Dell has a monthly promotion for USC students.
- Microsoft Office 365 is available for free for all students for as long as they are a student at USC.
- Computer labs are available in various colleges, residence halls and at Thomas Cooper Library.
- Need assistance with your computer? The Carolina Tech Zone provides free technology support to USC students.