UTS offers course evaluation and survey and data collection support through Class Climate. Evaluations and surveys can be paper or online. Design assistance is available.
- Data collection via anonymous online and/or paper surveys or evaluations. (Click here for an example)
- Captures handwritten comment fields from paper surveys or typed comments from the online surveys. (Click here for an example)
- Reminder emails sent to participants who did not take an online survey.
- Paper surveys (.pdf) printed from your printer can be scanned and immediate results available.
- Online surveys can be scheduled and reminders will be distributed to only those who have not completed the survey.
- Instant reporting features. (Click here for an example)
- Easy creation of surveys - use of existing templates or start from scratch
- Must have a Class Climate username and password
- New users must contact the UTS Service Desk for a Class Climate username and password. Please provide the following:
- USC Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Log in to Class Climate.
- New users should change their password under “My Profile” after logging in the first time.
- Cass Climate Scanning Request Form
- Class Climate training
- Class Climate Video Tutorials
- Online Evaluation Handout
- Report Creating Handout
- Paper Evaluation Handout
- Survey Creating Handout
- Pulling Course Data Handout
- Paper scanning can be submitted to UTS Scanning Services at 1211 Wheat Street 24x7, except university holidays
- Online surveys and course evaluations – free
- Paper evaluation scanning – $0.05 per sheet, $5.00 minimum
- Survey form design assistance – UTS general labor rate