The VIP ID is an eight-digit number that is assigned to you when you are hired by the university. It is used to log in to VIP and my.SC.edu.
- Your VIP ID is an eight-digit number used to log in to VIP and my.sc.edu.
- Your VIP ID is assigned to you when you become an employee of the university.
- If you do not know your VIP ID, please contact the Service Desk at 803-777-1800.
- To use your VIP ID, you must claim your account, establish a password, and set your security questions.
- If you forget your VIP ID or security questions, you must contact the Service Desk at 803-777-1800 to reset your account.
- Never reveal your password to anyone. No university employee will ask for your password.
- You can Reset Your VIP ID Password if you forget it.
- You can Change Your VIP ID Password if you know the password, but want to change it.
- Log in to VIP.
- VIP will be replaced when the PeopleSoft implementation is completed. You will continue to use your VIP ID to log in to my.SC.edu.
- Need assistance with your VIP ID? Contact the Service Desk.