Need a new home computer? As faculty or staff at the university, you can receive educational discounts on computers and peripherals from Apple and Dell. Apple provides education pricing to all faculty and staff through the Apple Store for Education online or in any Apple Retail Store. If you are interested in a Windows computer, you can receive a discount from Dell through the university’s membership in the Dell Member Purchase Program.
- Education pricing on personal purchases from Apple and Dell
- Purchase direct from the manufacturer
- Ongoing promotions from Dell
- Faculty or staff
- CarolinaCard or other proof of eligibility may be required
- You can purchase an Apple computer, software, and select products at a discount at the Apple Store for Education online or by visiting any Apple Retail Store. When shopping in the retail store, take your CarolinaCard or other proof of eligibility.
- You can purchase Dell computers, printers, and accessories at educational discounts directly from Dell at http://www.dell.com/usc or 1-800-695-8133. Use the USC Member ID US126277047 to get your discount.
- Apple’s and Dell’s back-to-school promotions start at the beginning of summer and typically provide the best discounts.
- Dell has promotions throughout the year.
- View Dell’s current promotion.