The Banner student information systems provides functionality that allows students and administrators to handle student registration, financial aid, and student account tasks. This includes, but is not limited to, managing class registration, advisement holds, all aspects of the academic record, and reporting of all related information. Financial aid tasks include viewing financial aid eligibility, submitting some financial aid applications, and viewing financial aid status and awards. Student account effort includes viewing account status, viewing bills, viewing holds, adding or changing meal plans or optional fees, signing up for direct deposit, making payments, and viewing tax documents.
- Self-service for students, faculty, advisors, and academic administrative staff
- Integrates with student registration, student accounts, and financial aid
- Provides a single entry point for all student record activities
- VIP ID and password
- Staff require additional authorization credentials for Banner access
- Go to my.sc.edu.
- Click on Self Service Carolina (SSC).
- Log in using your VIP ID and password.
- Select desired tab.
- Students are automatically granted access to functions upon admission to the university.
- Faculty and staff are automatically granted access to some functions upon employment. Other functions need to be requested and approved. Please see specific functions for details.
- Self Service Carolina Help