The Banner student registration service provides functionality that allows students and administrators to manage class registration, advisement holds, all aspects of the academic record, and reporting of all related information.
- Self-service for students, faculty, advisors, and academic administrative staff
- Integrates with student accounts and financial aid
- Supports staggered registration times by generating registration time tickets based on a student's total earned hours
- Provides visibility to account and advisement holds
- Provides links to Admissions, Residency, Housing, Orientation, AlcoholEdu, Degree Works, and others
- VIP ID and password
- Staff require additional authorization credentials for Banner access
- Go to my.sc.edu.
- Click on Self Service Carolina (SSC).
- Log in using your VIP ID and password.
- Select the Student tab.
- Students are automatically granted access to registration after completing advisement in their major.
- Faculty and Staff must request access to the back office functions and complete data security prerequisites before gaining approval.
- Students with specific questions about their academic record or registration time, should contact the Office of the University Registrar or visit Self Service Carolina Help.