PART 1: Initial Application
- Log on to Symplicity and set a password.
- Go to APPLY FOR PROGRAM and complete the International Business Exchange Program application.
- Language Proficiency Evaluation Form (if applying for a language category II or III exchange). This Form is available for download within the "Documents Library" of your Symplicity online application.
- Submit the following hard copies together to the Study Abroad Office:
- Email confirmation that you completed the online application
- Email confirmation that you paid the $150 Study Abroad Fee
- Printout of your results after completing the online orientation (works best with Mozilla Firefox):
- Log into Blackboard and click on the "Community" tab
- On the left, under "Organization Search", type in "study abroad orientation"
- Click "Go". Blackboard will search and come back with the "Browse Organization Catalog" page. The "Study Abroad Orientation" organization will be listed under its ID of “STUDY-ABROAD-ORIEN”
- Hover over the organization ID to get the small gray action arrow to the right of the ID
- Click on the arrow, and select "Enroll"
- You will be required to add the access code to enroll. Type in the word "orientation".
- Language Proficiency Evaluation Form (if applying for a language category II or III exchange)
PART 2: Upon Acceptance into Program
- Submit the following hard copies to the Study Abroad Office:
- Placement Acceptance Form (emailed to you by an advisor)
- Host Institution Forms (emailed to you by an advisor)
- Study Abroad Approval Form (will be given to you when you submit Part 1)
- Course descriptions for each course, attached to your Study Abroad Approval Form
- For students who receive financial aid/scholarships/loans, submit the following directly to the Financial Aid Office: