PART 1: Initial Application
- Log on to Symplicity and set a password.
- Search for your program of choice.
- Complete the online program application. This includes:
- Essays *
- One Faculty Recommendation *
- Submit the following hard copies together to the Study Abroad Office:
- Email confirmation that you completed the online application
- Official transcript, either in the sealed envelope from the Registrar's Office or sent directly from the Registrar to email@example.com.
- Email confirmation that you paid the $150 Study Abroad Fee
PART 2: Upon Acceptance into Program
- Pay the $500 deposit by following the link given to you on your Placement Acceptance Form
- Submit the following hard copies to the Study Abroad Office:
- Placement Acceptance Form (emailed to you by a Study Abroad advisor) *
- Host Institution Forms (emailed to you by a Study Abroad advisor)
- Study Abroad Approval Form (will be given to you when you submit Part 1)
- For students who receive financial aid (including scholarships and loans), submit the following directly to the Financial Aid Office:
- Attendance of live Pre-Departure Orientation
* Does not apply to Global Direct Summer Programs.