PART 1: Initial Application
- Log on to Symplicity and set a password.
- Search for your program of choice by searching for the title of the program.
- Complete the program application online.
- Complete the Global Classroom Online Orientation & Quiz (works best with Mozilla Firefox):
- Log into Blackboard and click on the "Community" tab
- On the left, under "Organization Search", type in "study abroad orientation"
- Click "Go". Blackboard will search and come back with the "Browse Organization Catalog" page. The "Study Abroad Orientation" organization will be listed under its ID of “STUDY-ABROAD-ORIEN”
- Hover over the organization ID to get the small gray action arrow to the right of the ID
- Click on the arrow, and select "Enroll"
- You will be required to add the access code to enroll. Type in the word "orientation".
- Watch Global Classroom Online Orientation video and complete Global Classroom Online Orientation quiz.
- For undergraduate credit-bearing programs only:
PART 2: Upon Acceptance into the Program
- For students who receive financial aid (including scholarships and loans), submit the following directly to the Financial Aid Office:
- For participants of the Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures programs
in Costa Rica, France, Germany, or Spain:
- Upload the Study Abroad Approval Form through the "Documents" tab in Symplicity