Are you interested in taking an active role to promote an inclusive campus community? Applications are accepted in the Spring.
Peer Educators, or OPEs, are trained student facilitators that lead discussions and exploration activities in areas of diversity and social justice. These conversations happen in small groups in your organization or classroom.
Who can be a peer educator?
- are full-time with a 2.5 GPA or higher
- have completed at least one semester at USC
- complete the diversity peer educator trainings
Diversity peer educators:
- give presentations to classes and student organizations
- represent our office at events and programs
- assist in program planning and community engagement
- facilitate group conversations on a variety of issues and identities