What you need to know
- If you decide to live on-campus at USC, you will not be permitted to move in to your residence halls until your immunizations have been completed.
- Even if you will not be living on-campus, you will not be permitted to enroll in courses until you submit your immunization records.
- If you are concerned that you will not be able to complete the immunization requirements before you arrive on-campus, don't worry! Student Health Services will allow you to take care of your immunizations once you arrive at USC.
- If you decide to get your immunizations done at USC, make sure that your health insurance is active before getting the immunizations done.
What you need to do
- Read about the required tuberculosis screening for students from certain countries. You may need to complete a tuberculosis screening
here in the United States if you are from one of the "high-risk" countries.
- Contact Student Health Services to set up an appointment if you need to do a tuberculosis screening when you arrive at USC.
- Complete the Immunization Form [pdf]
- Submit the completed immunization forms to:
Student Health Services Allergy, Immunization, and Travel Clinic
1409 Devine St.
Columbia, SC 29208