At a Glance
- Housing for all students
- Luxury apartment living
- Located near the baseball stadium (map)
- Best student amenities in Columbia
See Our Rooms
See how students are making their space their own.
Get a feel for how your space will be laid out.
Learn about living at Carolina.
Where You'll Live
- Variety of floorplans available, from studio to 5 bedrooms.
- Resort-style pool with hot tub and grilling stations.
- On-site fitness center, clubhouse and cyber cafe.
- Cable and wi-fi included in rent.
- Full couch
- Club chair
- Coffee table
- Media stand
- Side table
- 50 inch smart TV
- Hardwood-styled floors
- Modern stainless steel appliances package with built-in microwave
- Bar stools
- Granite countertops
- Full bed
- Desk with chair
- Dresser with four drawers
- Night stand
- Large closet
- Private bathroom for every bedroom
- Shower rod for curtains
- Full-size washer and dryer in each unit
Cable Connection: Yes
Internet Connection: Yes
Electronic Access: Yes
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Spin Cycling Studio
- Sauna (2)
- Standing Tanning Booth (2)
- Swimming Pool
- Media Room
- Movie Theatre
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Ping Pong Table
- Golf Simulator
Academic Common Areas
- Study Lounge
- iMac Business Center
- Conference Room (2)
- Printer with free ink and paper
Room and Furniture Dimensions
Ceiling Height: 8 ft.
Wall Type: Drywall
Space Under Sink: 18" tall x 30" wide
Living Room Window: 58.5" tall x 58" wide
Bed Size: 52" tall x 75" wide (Full)
Bed Frame: 18.5" tall (from the floor to the bottom of the frame)
Night Stand: 24" tall x 18" deep x 18" wide
Desk: 28" tall x 24" deep x 46" wide
Dresser: 40.5" tall x 15" deep x 32" wide
Dresser Top: 18" deep x 32" wide
Living Room Sofa: 35" tall x 38" deep x 82" wide
Living Room Chair: 32" tall x 32" deep x 25.5" wide
TV Stand: 21" tall x 18" deep x 46" wide
Coffee Table: 18" tall x 24" deep x 42" wide
End Table: 21" tall x 18" deep x 18" wide
Bar Stools: 44.5" tall x 16" deep x 17" wide
Floorplan, layouts, dimensions and features may vary.
Living Learning Communities
General Learning Community
Live-In Residence Life Coordinator
Live-In Assistant Residence Life Coordinator: 1 Graduate Student
Is this the place for you?
Housing applications open December 15, 2017. Make sure to submit yours by the May 1 deadline.