Designed specifically for female middle school students by USC’s College of Engineering and Computing, you will explore engineering through hands-on activities, labs and team-based projects.
Guided by University professors, you’ll use your creativity as you conduct experiments and study various topics such as:
- different sources of energy generation and the environmental impacts
- combustion and flame chemistry
- natural hazards
- computer security and cryptography
Through this adventure, you'll better understand the breadth and variety of different engineering fields for a future career.
July 9 - 14 for Rising 6 - 9 grade students
- Commuting Scholar - $575
- Commuting Scholar Plus Evening - $665
- Residential Scholar - $975