AV can make — or break — an event. And every venue’s rules and capabilities are different. While some include podiums and microphones in fees, others charge extra for each cable, outlet and piece of equipment used.
Our planners have worked extensively with venues and providers. Not only do they know
the right questions to ask, their experience helps prevent technology glitches that
can undermine your program.
- Create event resume with checklists and timelines
- Gather quotes and estimates
- Work with providers on work orders, room diagrams and set up
- Schedule and attend pre-con meetings with venue and AV providers
- Manage rehearsals with AV techs and speakers
- Coordinate speaker-ready room if needed
An experienced planning professional can take the headaches out of AV and technical planning and coordination. We're ready to help.