Skip to Content

Academic Advising

Transferring After Withdrawal

If you are planning to transfer to a different institution, you will want to refer to the withdrawal guidelines for the time in the semester you are leaving USC.

Enrollment at Another Institution

You will need to contact that institution to follow their admissions processes and requirements. Please note that your student status does not change in Self Service Carolina until the following semester, so your transcript will not immediately reflect that you are no longer enrolled at USC. This does not affect your ability to enroll at another institution.


Financial Aid

Contact the Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships with any questions related to transferring your aid to a different institution.