Skip to Content

Academic Advising

Banner Image

Engineering and Computing

Freshmen and Fall 2017 Transfer Students: First-Year Advising & Student Services Office

Students with academic questions or problems should come to student services. This office assists students with transient enrollment requests, upper division applications, senior checks, graduation applications, and college petitions. For first-year students should schedule an appointment with their advisor.

Students except Freshmen and Fall 2017 Transfer Students: Faculty Advisors

Each student has a faculty advisor who provides information about career planning, degree requirements, and major course substitutions. Advisors discuss and sign student advisement forms. For majors in other departments, contact your advisor directly to make an appointment for advising. Advisor assignments are posted in Self Service Carolina.