Make an Appointment to meet with your assigned Academic Advisor.
Are you ready to register for Summer/Fall 2018 courses?
Undergraduate students with priority registration status will register via Self Service Carolina beginning the week of April 9. General undergraduate student registration begins the week of April 16. Log into Self Service Carolina and visit the Student tab to view your Registration Checklist (providing your registration time ticket, information on holds, a link to DegreeWorks and Schedule Planner, and more).
Consult the checklist below for items to consider before logging in to Self-Service Carolina to register for courses:
Step 1: Attend and complete your advising appointment.
- Remember: your advisement hold WILL NOT be lifted until your advising appointment is complete.
- Schedule your appointment with your particular college/school.
Step 2: View your Registration Checklist in Self-Service Carolina
- The Registration Checklist contains valuable information like your registration time ticket (the time you can begin registering), holds, academic standing, and links to DegreeWorks and Schedule Planner. You can view your registration checklist by logging in to Self-Service Carolina.
Step 3: Check your advised course schedule in DegreeWorks
- Here you will find the courses your academic advisor has recommended you take in the upcoming semester
- Log in to Self Service Carolina and select ‘Student’ for the link to DegreeWorks.
- Please note: In some colleges, an advisement form may have been provided. In these instances, refer to your advisement form for your recommended course schedule.
Step 4: Prepare to register
- Check your account daily leading up to registration to ensure no holds have been placed on your account.
- Make sure you also understand course restrictions and the course override process.
- You may also want to consider using the Schedule Planner tool to prepare for your registration time ticket.
Step 5: Register in Self-Service Carolina!
- Running into issues while registering? Visit the Registration Troubleshooting page provided by the University Registrar.
- Need information about W, WF, and refund deadlines? View the University Registrar’s dates and deadlines webpage.
- Looking for the academic calendar? View the academic calendar.